What does the Digital Signage World offer?
The spectrum of the digital signage area covers the entire
range, from software and hardware through to complete
solutions and professional content:
- Advertising Management
- Audiovisual Displays
- Broadcasting Management
- Digital Signage Solutions
- Installation Services
- Value-added reseller
In terms of visitors, digital signage is of particular interest to the buyers
who are traditionally already viscom visitors and buyers who come especially
for digital signage.
Digital Signage Best Practice Award. The original!
The best European projects in the categories: Retail Signage, Information Signage,
Guiding Signage, Content for Digital Signage, Interactive Signage.
All nominees for the award will be displayed during the fair.
Digital Signage Days
Two days with international seminars:
Best practice presentations and future oriented solutions concerning 360° communication.
Digital Signage Blogger Lounge
The networking place to be. Meet and consult with experts,
buyers, newcomers and pros.
The new target groups were issued personal invitations and received VIP treatment specially tailored to meet their particular needs.
At a glance: the benefits of viscom for the Digital Signage sector
- has been the leading International Trade Fair for Visual Communication since 1986, and enjoys a high level of recognition in the visual communication market.
- is not a 100% hardware fair.
- appeals to creative artists and marketing managers alike.
- focuses on practical applications. What do I need, and how do I need to do it?
- combines traditional and digital signage - and benefits from the resulting synergies.
- does not focus exclusively on retail, rather it covers all application areas such as Information, Guiding, Retailis clearly and strictly oriented towards trade visitors.
- presents new ideas to the market through the Award.
One Stop for Signage - viscom
from the neon entrance sign and films for vehicles through to digital advertising at airports.