Here you can see the exhibitors of viscom 2020
Xerox Technology Park
Building D Dunkalk
A91 H9N9 Dundalk,
About Goldstar Europe
Goldstar, part of the National Pen Group, is Europe’s fastest growing trade supplier. It is famous for its metal and full-colour writing instruments, along with superb design and print and first class customer service.
The company was initially launched in France in 2012 before expanding into the UK, Ireland and Germany. Today Goldstar has a growing trade presence in Belgium, Switzerland and Austria, with plans to expand the business right across Europe and beyond.
Goldstar is a trade only supplier, offering personalised promotional products, particularly pens, torches, keyrings and some tools. One area Goldstar specialises in is 360° laser engraving. Goldstar is the fastest growing company within the industry and has the largest number of laser engraving machines in Europe.
Goldstar is delighted to offer its customers:
- All-Inclusive Pricing: Goldstar passionately believes in making life as easy as possible for their partners, so introduced a very simple and transparent all-inclusive pricing policy. All-inclusive pricing means just that – product cost, set-up cost, handling cost, print cost and delivery are all included in one easy price. Nice, eh? They understand that their customers are busy and want to make life as easy as possible for them.
- Leader in Metal Pens: Goldstar has invested significantly in their laser decoration capability, and now have 87 state-of-the-art laser machines at their Ireland plant, including high-tech soft touch pen decoration, 360° decoration and some of the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
- ColourJet: Goldstar now offers its customers premium quality full-colour colour imprinting on soft-touch and metal products with MOQ’s starting as low as 100 units.
- Simplicolour: Goldstar are proud to carry Europe’s largest range of full-colour writing instruments, offering customers the largest branding areas, best prices and lowest MOQs.
- High Stock Levels on Key Product Lines: Goldstar holds significant stock levels in Europe for many key lines. Whilst others in the industry experience well documented stock issues, Goldstar is typically well stocked, meaning fewer headaches for customers!
- Customer First: MOQ’s starting at 100 units and virtual mock-ups within 24 hours are just some of the aspects of Goldstar’s customer service. Goldstar place customer requirements at the centre of everything they do.
Note: Goldstar is strictly a trade-only supplier and will only work with accredited distributors who are supplying their clients with decorated product for use as promotional or advertising items.
Ask for invitation