Arrival & Hotel
Your way to viscom düsseldorf 2019
Destination: Düsseldorf International
- The exhibition centre can be reached in approx. 20 min. by taxi or by bus (line 896)
- Prices: Taxi approx. 10.00 EUR
- Bus approx. 2.30 EUR
- Shuttle from/to the main station S7 (local train)
- Entrance viscom: entrance east
- Further information by phone: +49 211 421-0
Discounted travel with Lufthansa Group
Lufthansa Group Partner Airlines offer a comprehensive global route network linking major cities around the world. We offer special prices and conditions to participants, visitors, exhibitors, invited guests as well as employees of the Contracting partner and their travel companions.
To make a reservation, please click on the link below and enter the access code DEZJYKD in the "Access to Your Special Lufthansa Offer" area. This will open an online booking platform that will automatically calculate the discount offered or provide you with an even better offer if another promotional fare is available.
Destination: Hauptbahnhof Düsseldorf
- The exhibition centre can be reached in approx. 20 min. by subway U 78 or taxi
- Prices: Taxi approx. 16.00 EUR
- Subway approx. 2.30 EUR
- Subway: Subway like U 78 from/to the exhibition centre
- Stop: Messe Ost
- Public transport information of Rheinbahn, Phone: +49 180 35040-30 or www.vrr.de
Arrival plan [pdf | 366 kb]
- Direct connection: motorway A44
- Exit: D-Messe/Arena
- Please follow the signs and signals to the exhition center.
Map [pdf | 356 kb]
Via Route planner to viscom düsseldorf 2017.
Düsseldorf – A multifarious city next by the Rhine
Visitors have various possibilities to spend their days and nights in the capital of Northrhine-Westphalia. During the days you can book a guided tour and visit museums and exhibitions or you can just make a shopping-tour through the old town of the city. In the evening concerts and theatre performances will compete with Düsseldorf's restaurants and bars for your attention. With about 260 restaurants and bars the old town of Düsseldorf offers a variety of exquisite cooking from all over the world but paths of culinary delicacies run through the whole city.
Düsseldorf + Tourismus GmbH
T: +49 211 1720-20
Shopping in Düsseldorf:
Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to 8 / 09:30 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 / 8 / 9:30 p.m.
Shopping facilities in Düsseldorf:
- Düsseldorf Arcaden