Here you can see the exhibitors of viscom 2020
Melco International LLC (2020)
+41 527 6216 59
+41 527 6216 54
Since 1972 Melco develops and produces user-friendly, flexible and highly efficient embroidery machines and software.
Melco EMT16plus Embroidery Machine
Following this tradition, the new Melco EMT16plus offers an up to 100% higher productivity than traditional multi-head machines. The new intuitive, user-friendly and up-to-date user interface makes machine opertation super easy. Technological advances make embroidering with the Melco EMT16plus even faster and more efficient than ever before. Furthermore, the machine was designed to make embroidering large and bulky items as easy as possible. Further advantages of the Melco EMT16plus are:
- Maximum speed of 1500 stitches per minute
- Automated thread tensioning with Acti-Feed
- Smallest lower arm on the market allows direct embroidery on the smallest pockets, bags etc.
- Largest cap sewing field of 360mm x 82mm
- Highest efficiency and flexibility with the modular embroidery machine system
- Multiple machines can be operated and set up from one PC, tablet etc., every setting changed on screen will be directly loaded to the Melco EMT16plus
- Operation of the machine via the new user easy-to-use interface can be learned in 30 minutes
- Barcode reader functionality is already integrated into the software
- Laser tracing and registration of the design, allows exact positioning on the garment
- Auto-color match allows an automated setup of the color sequence
- Sturdy cart and open base allow easy embroidery of larger, bulky items
- Modular design allows you to grow the investment as your business grows
More information about the machine can be found here: www.melcointl.com
Melco DesignShop V10 Digitizing Software
Digitizing has never been easier and has never offered more possibilities than with the new Melco DesignShop v10. Even if you've never digitized an embroidery design before, you’ll find that you can quickly produce ready-to-embroider designs. DesignShop offers you more functions than any other embroidery software on the market. Vector graphics can be converted into an embroidery design with just a few clicks. With the pre-embroidery output simulation, you'll be able to see what the finished product will look like before the actual production run. The software doesn't just support Melco machines, but also most other file formats.
More information can be found here: www.melcointl.com
Melco AMAYA XTS
The Melco EMT16plus embroidery machine sets new standards in efficiency, flexibility and ease-of-use. Here are some feature highlights: Modular...
The Melco EMT16plus embroidery machine sets new standards in efficiency, flexibility and ease-of-use. Here are some feature highlights:
- Modular multi-head system for up to 100% more productivity
- Automated thread tension with Acti-Feed allows for higher embrodiery speeds, makes embroidery easier to learn and delivers consistenly high embroidery quality
- 1500 stitches per minute (1200 on caps)
- The smallest lower arm in the world
- Laser positioning
- Largest cap sew field in the industry
- Intuitve user interface
- Auto color assignment
- Barcode- / QR-Code Reader ready
See it for yourself at our booth.
Are you a seasoned digitizer? Are you new to the industry, and just looking for the best software? Either way you will be impressed with the versatility and...
Are you a seasoned digitizer? Are you new to the industry, and just looking for the best software? Either way you will be impressed with the versatility and user-friendly features DesignShop offers.
Continue on to explore and learn more about the new tools and options available in DesignShop at our booth or online.