Homepage AVD Deutschland
„werkstatt“(garage)/ fan shop
The viscom live signmaking workshop:
The heart of the new hands-on experience
State-of-the-art advertising technology will be on display for you to experience live on 180 m² directly at the entrance to viscom. Jump right in and try out everything to find out which technologies will dominate the trends and how you and your customers can benefit. In close interaction with our experts, you’ll be able to print, screw, use the doctor blade, test things, train and discuss – always in keeping with this year’s viscom motto: Go for it! Look for the following highlights at the viscom live signmaking workshop:
• The Signforum24 knowledge exchange: Trade tips with other signmakers, learn new tricks and test new methods, materials and equipment.
• 3D letter coaching: Learn the latest manufacturing processes for plastic letters and practice how to handle them!
• Classic sign painting: Düsseldorf sign artist Frank Chaki will demonstrate why manual art is making a strong comeback – and how to use it best.
• Frame – the road to fame: Create and build tension and illuminated frames for maximum advertising impact.
• The art of finishing: Experience how to use modern methods to turn textiles and promotional products into coveted trinkets.
• New business ideas: Discover innovations such as structured foil, Dibond decor and gold canvas – with sample applications ranging from design details to complete installations.
• Your design on new surfaces: Bring a memory stick with your data and see how your design works on different materials.
How to turn heads
In this sub-area, the pros of the viscom live signmaking workshop will demonstrate how promotional products are finished and personalised today. Here, T-shirts, gym bags, caps, ballpoint pens – all kinds of promotional products – will be branded, printed, embroidered or turned into genuine eye-catchers by all types of modern finishing imaginable. Afterwards, they can be purchased by visitors as part of a charity campaign.
At the same time, the fan shop will serve as the showcase for the concurrent trade shows of the advertising world. Visitors will be able to admire exhibits from all three theme worlds:
• viscom – Europe’s Trade Fair for Visual Communication
• PSI – The Leading European Trade Show of the Promotional Products Industry
• PromoTex Expo – International Trade Show for Promotion, Sports and Workwear
Werkstatt Partners & Participants
Homepage Chaki Signs
Comhan Holland B.V.
Homepage Comhan Holland B.V.
ComPlott Papier Union GmbH
Homepage ComPlott Papier Union GmbH
EPSON Deutschland GmbH
Homepage EPSON Deutschland GmbH
Homepage FLUxxx GmbH
Melco International LLC
Homepage Melco International LLC
Mutoh Deutschland GmbH
Homepage Mutoh Deutschland GmbH
PF Concept Deutschland GmbH
Homepage PF Concept Deutschland GmbH
Print Concept Roeber GmbH
Homepage Print Concept Roeber GmbH
Homepage Signforum24 e.V.
Trotec Laser Deutschland GmbH
Homepage Trotec Laser Deutschland GmbH
Zego Textilveredelungszentrum GmbH
Homepage Zego Textilveredelungszentrum GmbH